[texworks] SCRIPTS: insert cross-reference

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun May 9 11:03:50 CEST 2010

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for the encouragement..

I think your auto-completion idea would be a really really good way to
implement this when it can be done.

Aware that you and Jonathan are looking at calling Script functions
from C++, is there anything about the way I write Scripts that needs
to be improved to fit with planned developments?

Also is http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=221&can=5#c13
looking stable, or should I wait for future development before
designing Qt dialogues please?

Paul