[texworks] SCRIPTS: insert cross-reference

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun May 9 08:44:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-05-09 07:31, schrieb Paul A Norman:
> Insert Cross Reference
>
> This script makes a list of \label{s} in the active document, and
> offers a drop down box to chose one, and another drop down box to
> choose a cross-reference type ( \ref or \pageref).

This is truely awesome! Definitely a great script.

I wanted to try something similar some time, but it appears you've beat
me to it and are becoming our master of scripts :). For the future, I
hope we can find a possibility to do this in way that is somewhat more
integrated into the "normal" workflow (i.e., that doesn't need to open a
dialog but, e.g., presents a list such as other apps do for
autocompletion that can react dynamically as the user remains typing in
the normal source doc). But these are dreams of the future, and your
script implements label lookup today!

Keep up the great work!

-Stefan