[texworks] message from TeXworks user(MiKTeX)

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sat May 8 15:29:59 CEST 2010

Hi.
Wrong mailing list. Questions about problems with compilation should
be post in texhax mailing list.
(This is not your fault, of course, you just use TeXworks, but you
should pay attention what engine do you use).

2010/5/8 SALIFOU DRAMANE BIO <dsalifou at googlemail.com>:
> Hello community
>
> Please help me find a solution to this error message.
>

> Here is the text I want to compile:
>

> \documentclass[a4paper,11pt]{book} % Format de page
>
> \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} % Pour les caractères accentués
>
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} % Encodage de caractères
>
> \usepackage{lmodern} % Police vectorielle Latin Modern
>
> \usepackage[frenchb]{babel} % Règles typographiques françaises
>
> \usepackage{amsmath,amsfonts} % Symboles mathématiques
>
> \usepackage{pstricks-add} % Créer des figures

[...omitted...]

Main engine of TeXworks is pdflatex so there is not "out-of-box" way
to use any pstricks package.

Look here
http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=pdf/pdfoutput
for advices.

Also, you could find useful information here
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/AdvancedTypesettingTools

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov