[texworks] graphics problem

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Wed Feb 24 11:08:12 CET 2010

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your comment.

Now I am not sure it is Mathematica that is the culprit in the embedding
problem. Adobe does not embed all fonts when they are proprietary. I am
using pctex mtpro2 Times-Roman fonts for the formulas in the LaTeX
manuscript, but I can't see how that can affect Mathematica, who cannot know
about it.

My publisher requires all fonts to be embedded, and there are programs on
the net that will do it. But the process is cumbersome, so I'll first do it
when my 700p ms is finished.

It is, I believe, the Mathematica 7.01 ContourPlot that distorts the image
and causes the display error, as I wrote in my preceding mail.

--Benny