[texworks] graphics problem

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Feb 24 10:22:35 CET 2010

Hello!

Benny Lautrup a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> There is a graphics problem in the TeXworks version 0.3r514 delivered
> with MixTeX 2.8.
>
> The enclosed files isolate the problem.
>
> What happens is that the graphics display misses elements after a
> recompilation.
>
> I strongly suspect that this is the cause of the irregular crashes I
> have encountered in 0.3r567build2 and written about before.
>
> Greetings
>
> Benny Lautrup

For me, using Windows XP and TeXworks v 0.3 r 561, the output doesn't
seem to change in the preview from one compilation to the other!!

The source could be striped down to:
\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{graphicx}

\begin{document}

\includegraphics{graph}

\end{document}

Last comment: you have got a very nice visual distortion/aberration: the
right side seems less hight than the left!!

Alain