[texworks] graphics problem

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Wed Feb 24 10:36:24 CET 2010

Hi Alain,

Omg, I hadn't noticed the aberration. It comes from Mathematica 7.01!!! I
enclose the Mathematica output. This is horrible. It may be the error which
screws up Poppler, but which Adobe is able to handle. I must find a
work-around, because my publisher won't accept skewed pictures. Neither will
I.

--Benny