[texworks] QT-Script support broken?

Peter Wüsten peter.wuesten at gmx.de
Sat Jan 9 13:56:50 CET 2010

Dear all,

either one of the last 20 revisions or so has broken QT-script support,
or I have unknowingly done something stupid: Jonathan's "Make
Emphasized" doesn't get executed anymore; instead the status-bar/panel
on the bottom of the editor window sais

Skript "Make Emphasized": ReferenceError: target [...]

and the rest of that error message gets obscured by the line-indicator
(line x of y; column z). The same goes for all other stand-alone
scripts, both Jonathan's and my own. The hook-script "LaTeX errors"
doesn't work anymore, either, only there is no error message.

I'm using R.355 on Ubuntu Intrepid, with Qt 4.4.3.

Is it a bug, or have I forgotten to set some newly introduced flag?

Cheers, Peter