[texworks] Toolbar button to open PDF with system default program

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Wed Dec 2 10:03:19 CET 2009

Hi out there,

1) May I suggest that the TeXWorks editor is provided with file tabs, so that it can contain several files at once.

2) May I also suggest that it becomes possible to specify the width of the editor window, so that it doesn't cover all of the screen (this is not convenient when using modern wide screens).

3) It would also be nice if one could print pdf directly from TeXWorks.

By the way: I love TeXWorks and have now given up using WinEdt with MikTeX. Good work!

--Benny