[texworks] Updated Catalan Translation and some other comments

Ignasi Furió ignasi.furio at uib.cat
Tue Jul 14 10:17:30 CEST 2009

Hi all,

attached you will find an updated catalan translation. I've corrected some
initial mistakes.

I have some other comments about translation:

1-I cannot translate some buttons ('Restore defaults', 'OK', 'Cancel') or
windows like 'Select Font'. I supose they come from Qt and not TeXworks.

2-I don't know how to proceed with some keyboard accelerators. For exemple
'&Wrap around' in 'Find dialog'. I supose they are used to replace a
mousse click. At the moment I've don't use them. Should I do it? Can I
select any letter? Is it better to define them into a .ini file?

3-I cannot translate options from Autoindent Mode menu: Whitespace only,
TeX Comments, ...

4-Find window in PDF output doesn't allow to select 'find backwards'. I
understand not to do it being at first page, but I should be possible to
select it from second page.

Thank you,

	Ignasi

Ignasi Furió Caldentey
Universitat de les Illes Balears
Escola Politècnica Superior
Dep. Matematiques i Informatica
Cra. Valldemossa, km. 7,5. 07071-Palma. SPAIN
tel: (34) 971.173.196    fax: (34) 971.173.003
e-mail: ignasi dot furio at uib dot cat
http://www.uib.cat