[texworks] Icon Update

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sat Jul 11 14:06:07 CEST 2009

Le 11 juil. 09 à 12:33, Stefan Löffler a écrit :

> I also broadened
> the upper bar of the letter T (as requested by Alain). Technically,
> this
> means the letter is no longer representing the cm font family, but I
> think it's close enough, no one will really notice, and it should make
> the icon a bit easier to understand at low resolutions.

For what is worth: I liked the fact that the T matched exactly the
shape of the T in Computer Modern. That was a kind of testimony to Don
Knuth's vision, like the "TeX blue" color Jonathan mentioned in his
earlier messages.

That said, I've absolutely no icon design knowledge or capability, so
this remark doesn't necessarily make sense.

Bruno Voisin