[texworks] texworks-setup.ini location

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 2 18:52:04 CEST 2009

Hi all,

where does texworks search for texworks-setup.ini? I have a compiled
linux binarycopied in my local TL2008 installation in
	~/tl/2008/bin/x86_64-linux/texworks
and added the above dir to the PATH. So I start texworks
from ~ simply with texworks, but it does not find any binary. I tried to
trace the program but it didn't show any trial to open a file called
texworks-setup.ini.

Am I somehow back in time? My svn checkout tells me:
	$ svn up
	At revision 291.
	$
and from that I do compile the binary.