[texworks] Simplified Chinese translation for TeXworks

Yinhe Zhang crickzhang1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 02:22:51 CET 2009

Hello, Arthur
Thank you for your suggestion. It is up to Jonathan Kew to decide to use
which locale name finally.

But in Linux the locale environment conventionally uses "zh_CN" for
Simplified
Chinese and "zh_TW" and "zh_HK" for Taiwan and Hongkong respectively .  Some
terms and parlance are different between simplified and traditional Chinese.
Use `locale -a' under bash you will see the supported Chinese locales.
And more, I translated the interface message file using Qt Linguist which
can automaticaly
identify the locale name according to the TeXworks wiki.

--
Regards,
Yinhe Zhang