[texworks] commands

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Mar 20 23:55:13 CET 2009

On 19 March 2009 Hans Hagen wrote:

 > so in fact xetex is easy to configure for context (although on windows i
 > can't find the config file for configuring engines)

I don't know anything about MikTeX, but if you are using TeX Live,
search for fmtutil.cnf.  Maybe things are slightly differnt on MikTeX,
thus I would search for 'fmtutil' without specifying any extension.

If you (maybe accidentally) ran fmtutil (instead of fmtutil-sys),
fmtutil will use the file it finds in your HOME directory, which is
%USERPROFILE% on Windows by default.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25