[texworks] pre-release snapshots

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Fri Feb 27 14:58:57 CET 2009

Hi!

I did put the files (programme, libs, manuals) on Le Liseron - TeXworks
<http://www.leliseron.org/texworks>.

This is just temporary, I would prefer that everything is located at a
central place.

As for the manual/manuel; the versions provided are the very first ones.
Development of these is done at: Affinitiz - TeXworks
<http://affinitiz.com/space/texworks>.

I hope this helps; do not hesitate to send comments if necessary.

Alain