[texworks] pre-release snapshots

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Thu Feb 26 16:32:31 CET 2009

Am 25.02.2009 um 16:26 schrieb Alain Delmotte:

> Hi!
>
> If Jonathan doesn't have time to do, I can put my version 271 at a
> place from where it can be downloaded.

Dear Alain,

that would be great! I am using WinEdt now, but would prefer the less
complicated TeXWorks. Am I right in assuming that the libraries (dll-
files) need to placed in a folder specified at some stage of the
compiling process? Or in the same folder like texworks.exe?

Sorry - I am really not very familiar with Windows standards....

Daniel