[texshop] TeXShop Feature Request

G. M.-S. lists.gms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:48:36 CET 2023

Thank you very much, Dick, for taking the time to answer me.

I have known *tr* since a very long time, and some other means of
"zapping gremlins".

My use case was that while modifying a file in TeXShop sometimes I
unknowingly enter a control char, and I thought it would have been nice to
see it without leaving TeXShop.

But it is not a big deal, as TeX says where the offending char is.

Best,

Guillermo