[texshop] [EXT]Re: Trashing aux files in OneDrive

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Mar 11 08:48:24 CET 2022

> Le 11 mars 2022 à 06:06, Youdin, Andrew - (youdin) <youdin at arizona.edu> a écrit :
>
> Ugh, that was an embarrassing typo.  I do have the 22.033 version.  It’s quite odd that it works for you and not on my machine.  That’s why I took some time to reboot and update other things.

OK, I just checked my records: two days ago I started the day with updating macOS to version 12.3 Release Candidate, then OneDrive was updated automatically to version 22.033 later in the day; it's only after these two updates that I tried using TeXShop again with OneDrive, and noticed the problem was gone.

So maybe it's indeed the macOS update that solved the problem. 12.3 is at Release Candidate stage, so the release version should be only a few days away.

Bruno