[texshop] OgreKit

Richard Koch richardmoncriefkoch at icloud.com
Mon Dec 7 03:19:53 CET 2020

Folks,

To liven up the list, here is a piece of news. This morning, Isao Sonobe sent me a new version of OgreKit compiled with XCode 12.2, and thus compiled for both Intel and Arm. This version DOES NOT have the "Find All" bug. Thus I expect to release a new version of TeXShop, probably tomorrow, with a fully functional OgreKit Find Panel again. In particular, TeXShop will again support regular expressions. Sonobe may be happy beyond belief with this unexpected email!

Dick Koch