[texshop] How use Carlisle's "mylatex" package with TeXShop?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Dec 7 14:50:40 CET 2020

> On Dec 6, 2020, at 7:18 PM, Bruno Voisin via texshop <texshop at tug.org> wrote:
>

> - This list is set so that answers get to the original poster only, not the list. So I received none of the answers by Herb or Dick in this thread. it's only now by taking the time to read all of Murray's messages in detail that I am starting to see what this is about.

Howdy,

The ``trick,'' which I all too often forget, is to do a Reply All rather than a simple Reply. Sorry for my (bas?) habit.

And, by the way, I believe you can put the myformt.fmt file into ~/Library/texlive/2020/texmf-var/web2c and it will be found. If you've ever run lulatex ~/Library/texlive/2020/texmf-var was already created to house its font database and you may have to add the web2c.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
herbs at wideopenwest.com