[texshop] TeXShop 4.13

Gary L. Gray glgray at me.com
Sat Oct 13 17:02:33 CEST 2018

Speaking of fonts, if you use Menlo, then you should check out Meslo, which is a customized version Menlo that increases the line spacing. It also has a version with a dotted zero instead of zero with a diagonal line. It is my go-to font for everything code related and for email.

https://github.com/andreberg/Meslo-Font

Gary