[texshop] Console Problem(?)

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sat Dec 1 17:11:47 CET 2018

Herbert,

Thanks for pulling the thread to this list.

I have never seen the problem on my machine, so currently there is nothing I can do. If processing "just stops", that would be a Mojave bug. But if the problem is simply that output to the console stops, there is something users can do that would be extremely helpful.

	a) Make a screen image of the console after it stops

	b) Send me this image, the log file, and the exact engine used to typeset.

By engine, I'm interested in whether this happens with ordinary pdflatex, or xelatex, or lualatex. But also I'm interested if it happens by calling that engine as usual, or with a script that does other things before or after.

Dick Koch