[texshop] Console Problem(?)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 1 15:33:35 CET 2018

Howdy,

In case folks here aren't following the `Mac OS X TeX' list I want to note that several folks have reported a spurious (the worst kind!) problem where output to the Console in TeXshop window stops.

I've seen this occasionally happen on my system and processing seems to stop. I then abort, clean up the files and re-compile with no problem. Others say that processing seems to complete even though the Console doesn't report the output.

I never saw this before Mojave so I think it's a bug in Mojave but I'm not sure.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)