RE10: Lots of undefined control sequences when using Arabic Babel

outlook user RACP at outlook.fr
Mon May 13 10:16:56 CEST 2024

I try to create MWE for the sake of exposing an issue, to avoid disclosing all my document. Problem is that I can't know what to isolate precisely to re-create my issue in the MWE. So, I put what I guess makes the issue (because error appears). But when I see that it's not the root cause, I search further into my document to isolate further problems, so I add it into the MWE. Objective being to redact problematic code of my document, here to write Arabic