LaTeX for high school students? And writing LaTeX online?

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:56:43 CEST 2022

"filenames like “x-finally_final.docx” ;-)"  LOL. Yes, this! So true!  I
see it at work all the time too.

There has been some writing in cyberspace (on this forum, perhaps? I
can't remember) about how the younger folks have little understanding of
directory structure and "file discipline". They just throw anything
anywhere and rely on "Finder" (or equivalent). Perhaps enculturated
gradually by Google search.  But I digress.

Thanks for the insights about LaTeX in schools. Very helpful as I think
about things.

--Chris