No TeX Hour tomorrow, next TeX Hour Thur 30 June

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:53:28 CEST 2022

Hi

There won't be a TeX Hour tomorrow. The next TeX Hour will be on Thursday
30 June, 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time.

The TeX Users Group 2022 conference will be 22-24 July. It's an online
conference, free with donations welcome. There's about 35 presentations and
110 participants.
https://tug.org/tug2022/

Off topic: This afternoon I went to a local event to mark and celebrate
Empire Windrush Day. The organisers and community state and embody the
principle that "together we will make a difference". I like that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windrush_Day
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61884535

Here's the earliest use I've found of "together we will make a difference."
10 May 2000: U.S. Postal Service and Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
http://psestamp.com/articles/article2506.chtml

with best regards

Jonathan