CSL code to bibtex citations styles?

Zeping Lee zepinglee at icloud.com
Sun Jun 12 14:30:18 CEST 2022

In practical it’s impossible to convert a CSL style to BibTeX (.bst) style.
The bst language doesn’t provide enough features to implement CSL’s
complex specifications. For example, there are no data types like list or
hash map so it’s difficult to disambiguate names as required by CSL.

If you want to use CSL with LaTeX, you may consider
https://ctan.org/pkg/citation-style-language <https://ctan.org/pkg/citation-style-language>. I started this package not
long ago and some CSL features are not implemented yet.

Zeping Lee

Beijing, China
E-mail: zepinglee at gmail.com <mailto:zepinglee at gmail.com>