Embedded font

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:03:16 CEST 2022

Dear Luis,

I would suspect that the problem has a LOT to do with the particular
machine (printer) you are using to print it. It is definitely making some
font substitution that is not called for. Would you kindly provide more
detail? it would be especially helpful to:

   - Know what this printer is and how you are sending the file to it.
   - Know a bit more about your TeX set up (TeXlive? Which version?
   Operating system?...)

and if you could also upload:

   - the first page of your TeX sources
   - the first-page of this PDF file

that would also be helpful.

My strong suspicion is that you probably do NOT have cm-super installed, so
the usage of

       \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

is triggering bitmaps fonts to be included in the PDF and this printer is
unable to deal with it.

This is just a guess, we will be able to check better with a bit more
detail.

Best,
Paulo Ney