Embedded font

Luis Muñoz Fuente luis.munoz.edu at juntadeandalucia.es
Sat Jun 11 19:05:32 CEST 2022

Hi all.

I have a file that looks good on many printers but on one
photocopier changes my typography and the accents come out wrong, I link
you the scanned file:
https://consigna.juntadeandalucia.es/1321a7d8a69dff2f395b1d0647f8655e

I sue this packages:

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[spanish]{babel}
\usepackage[left=3 cm, right=3 cm, top=3cm, bottom=3 cm]{geometry}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{graphicx} % requiere paquete texlive-full
\usepackage[usenames]{color}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\hypersetup{
    colorlinks=true,
    linkcolor=blue,
    filecolor=blue,
    urlcolor=blue,
}
\urlstyle{same}

\title{\hspace{0cm}La física alrededor del año 1900
   \date{versión 1.3 --- \today} }

\begin{document}
\maketitle

\section {Historias entrelazadas}
\begin{enumerate}

\item
En 1865 James Clerck Maxwell dedujo teóricamente las ondas
electromagnéticas y

and the command pdffonts in GNU/Linux tell me that typography is
embedded and it is type 1. If I add this line:
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

the problem is solved. This file has two png images. If I take them off
it prints fine even if it does not include the previous line.

Any ideas?

Thanks