Publication of LaTeX packages for Mathematics in Web of Science / Scopus Indexed Journals

Chetan Shirore chetanshirore at kthmcollege.ac.in
Wed Jul 27 09:58:55 CEST 2022

I have developed several LaTeX packages for Mathematics. It involved a
substantial amount of work for a couple of years.  These packages can be
helpful to the Mathematical Community.
Can someone please help me in suggesting Web of Science or  Scopus indexed
journals which can accept LaTeX packages for publication purposes?.  I have
been searching for such journals for the last one year or so. There is TUG
journal or CTAN or Github for such type of work but they are neither Web of
Science nor Scopus Indexed. I am strictly looking for WoS or Scopus indexed
journals which can accept such types of work.