TeX Hour: Thu 28 July: 6:30pm UK time. The Future of the TeX Users Group

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:20:25 CEST 2022

Hi

Last weekend was the 2022 TeX Conference, organised by the TeX Users Group
(TUG). It went well. I thank the organisers, volunteers, speakers and
participants. This week's TeX Hour is on The Future of TUG.  All members of
TUG, TeX users and friends are most welcome. As usual, this TeX Hour will
be recorded and published on YouTube.