editing config files

Ebrahim Fredericks ebrahim.fredericks at uct.ac.za
Wed Feb 23 19:36:21 CET 2022

Dear wonderful team
I have typed “initexmf --edit-config-file xdvipdfmx” in my command prompt this opens up as a blank notepad.  I wanted to add “=dNOSAFE” so that my xelatex would work with transparencies in pstricks, specifically pst-solides3d.

The version of MikTeX is
[cid:image001.png at 01D828F5.056281B0]

Regards
Ebrahim

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.