"track changes"

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Dec 21 23:49:23 CET 2022

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:35:21 +0000
"Schwartz, Steven J" <s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> [Apologies if you've already received this. I thought I sent it
> yesterday, but found it in my "Drafts" folder.]

<SNIP>

Just thought I'd let you know that I *did* receive your missive
(which was very clearly expressed and looks like it could be very
useful) yesterday.  So apparently your message was indeed sent.

The fact that the message (also) ended up in your Drafts folder would
appear to be one those annoyingly inexplicable instances of the way
that computer gremlins mess people around! 😀️

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow