Ask for a feature to the TexWork developers

Carlos Davalillo cdavalillo.dm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:19:09 CET 2021

Hi to all the TexWork developers and users

I'm a happy user of TexWorks and reading the TexWorks page I get this email
in a mailing list to post to all users and developers.

Anyway I would like to see in the next versions of TexWorks the ability to
hide the document margin space in the typeset view. Sometimes I need to
check out lines related to a previous part located in the page immediately
before but the margin blank space occupies too much space and difficulties
the content check so I need to scroll up and down many times. That problem
could be easily solved if TexWorks added a way of hiding the margin space
from the typesetting view.

--
Carlos Davalillo