Setting a Path to Dropbox Files

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:51:45 CEST 2020

Hi all,

file texmf-dist/web2c/texmf.cnf (or with backslashes in Windows)
defines the location of texmf-local as:

% Local additions to the distribution trees.
TEXMFLOCAL = $SELFAUTOGRANDPARENT/texmf-local

You should have a texmf.cnf file in the root TL tree for each year
which contains no definitions as default. You just add something like:

TEXMFLOCAL = C/path/to/my/dropbox/texmf-local

and it should work. You can copy the file template to your dropbox so
that you can easily configure all your computers. When upgrading TL to
2020, you just copy your local texmf.cnf from the 2019 root to the
2020 root.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

so 25. 4. 2020 v 18:42 odesílatel Philip Taylor