Setting a Path to Dropbox Files

Colin Ramsay cramsay at unl.edu
Sat Apr 25 18:26:34 CEST 2020

I have >= 2 Windows 10 computers that I use regularly for Latex stuff and I have my latex documents in several folders on Dropbox.

I also have a texmf-local folder that contains my personal definitions, style files, etc., located on Dropbox.

Is there a way to get Texlive 2019 to search the Dropbox texmf-local folder?

I want to keep my definitions etc in a central folder that is accessible to Texlive on any machine that has my Dropbox folder. I do not want to put these definitions etc in the folders containing the main files.

Your advice would be helpful.

Colin