[texhax] Oblique cancellation with plain TeX

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:53:08 CET 2019

Peter Flynn <peter at silmaril.ie> writes:

> On 04/01/2019 17:33, Philip Taylor wrote:
>> Maybe if you were to post a GIF/PNG/JPG/PDF of the effect you are trying to
>> create, we non-mathematicians might be better placed to help you ...
> I assumed that "oblique cancellation" means a diagonal line from the
> bottom left-hand corner of the text to the top right-hand corner, but it
> appears that strikeout is all that is needed.
> ///Peter

What the difference between the two?


More information about the texhax mailing list