[texhax] Problems with

Colin Ramsay cramsay at unl.edu
Fri Jan 4 16:39:51 CET 2019

Hi all,

I am writing a textbook and I have several files scattered across several folders.

I recently switched to Texlive 2018.  Since the change I cannot get TexLive 2018 to access files via the \include{filename}
command. For example, here are specific errors for two of my most commonly used \include commands:

\@input{My_Articles_Stix.aux}
No file My_Articles_Stix.tex.
\@input{My_Definitions_Book_Stix.aux}
No file My_Definitions_Book_Stix.tex.

This is frustrating because I have to keep copies of these files in the current directory of each main file.

Any suggestions for telling Texlive 2018 to search specific paths for certain files?

Colin