[texhax] Disable hyphenation after - everywhere

Aleksandar Zec zealeksanman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 18:14:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

This question seems simple, but I can't find universal solution
anywhere on the net.

I would like to deactivate any addition of any type of hyphenation
point after - across all document, for all languages, environments,
etc., and to control hyphenation of compound words by other means.

In other words, I'd like to tell TeX: never hyphenate after -.

Is there a simple way do achieve it, with the following provisos:

- this shouldn't affect a possible kerning information (for example -T
should kern properly)
- this should work with otf fonts
- this should work with babel/polyglossia, i.e. in all languages

Thank you in advance.
Alex