[texhax] Crowd funding for LaTeX development

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Mon Oct 2 17:54:47 CEST 2017

BD> Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 22:45:41 -0500
BD> From: Brian Dunn <bd at bdtechconcepts.com>

BD> I think I'll add a link to the TUG donation page for each of my
BD> packages.  Other package authors may wish to do so as well, in an
BD> attempt to reach some of the supposed million new users who may never
BD> have seen the TUG website.

Thanks!

Could I ask to also tell people to mention your package in the
Comments section of the donation form?  I would like to get the
statistics about the this idea.

--
Good luck

-Boris

God help the troubadour who tries to be a star.  The more that you try
to find success, the more that you will fail.
		-- Phil Ochs, on the Second System Effect