[texhax] upgrade questions

Steve Peter speter at mac.com
Mon Sep 3 21:05:03 CEST 2012

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Robert Scholtz wrote:

> I have been running TeXShop 2.3.7 on  MAC OS X version 10. 6.8.  I just downloaded and installed TeXShop 10.4.7.

2.47?

>  As you would expect, nothing works.

I wouldn't expect this at all. Did you upgrade anything else at all, or just TeXShop? I'm running 2.47 on 10.6.8 on my laptop, and everything works as advertised.

> Do I have to make all of the changes, e.g., for 2.38, then 2.39, etc.?

Not at all.

> What other options do I have to get this going again with my old .tex files?

It would help if you indicated what exactly doesn't work.

(I'm also cc:ing this to the MacTeX list, which is more targeted to your issue.)

Steve