[texhax] intelligent title capitalization?

Mike B. mb78aa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 00:30:29 CET 2011

Thanks for replying.

Usually the publisher's rule is to capitalize all proper words (nouns, verbs etc.) so potentially there could a list of all words not to capitalize (something like a dictionary aspell uses), for example: at, to, from, the and so on.
So everyhting gets capitalized unless in that "blacklist".
Of course, there will always be singular cases, like the one you've mentioned, which would require manual tweaking.

Cheers,
Mike.