[texhax] read argument until EOL

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Jan 6 15:16:12 CET 2011

"Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd)" <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk>, 06.01.2011 14:21:03:
> Just think : if TeX supported lambda macros,
> there would be no need for the control word
> \innereolsection at all :-)

TeX is essentially my only programming language, therefore from my point of view, TeX supports *all* macros, including lambda macros (if such exist).

What if you use \next instead of \innereolsection!? (Idea: TeX can represent lambda terms by temporary macros.)

Cheers,

    Uwe.

P.S.: I may need to agree with something like "TeX does not support 10-parameter macros", so something must be wrong with my thinking -- please help me out ...