[texhax] too many unprocessed floats

hh-brasil at bol.com.br hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Sat Sep 4 14:53:10 CEST 2010

Often the cause is that the (new) picture is bigger than the page size. Scale it down.

hh

	http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/texhax
	texhax-request at tug.org

	texhax-owner at tug.org

than "Re: Contents of texhax digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. too many unprocessed floats (hh-brasil at bol.com.br)
   2. Help with footnotes (Michael Barr)
   3. suppressing labels in grid (Zbigniew Nitecki)

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:51:24 -0300
From: hh-brasil at bol.com.br
To: texhax at tug.org
Subject: [texhax] too many unprocessed floats

How about putting a clearpage command in a suitable place before. This will output all not processed floats!

hh

Message: 1