[texhax] Error: File ´rerunfilecheck.sty´ not found.

Schmitt Eberhard Dr. E.Schmitt at kk-koblenz.de
Wed Feb 17 13:44:46 CET 2010

Sirs,
for the past months I have worked satisfactorily with Miktex using
Latex==>PDF.
This morning the administrator updated the repositories. Now I cannot use
pdflatex anymore when using the beamerclass.(The article class still works).
I keep receiving the following error information: Hyperref stopped early.
Latex Error: File ´rerunfilecheck.sty´  not found.
In /C:\Programme\MiKTeX 2.7\tex\latex\oberdiek I find ´rerunfilecheck.sty´,
though! Why cannot the system find it?
I would not know how to use something like the command ´texhash´ (as is
recommended for Linux  systems) in WindowsXP.
I could not find any more help in the Internet.
Thank You very much in advance
Dr. Eberhard Schmitt

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet: www.kk-koblenz.de

Träger: Katholisches Klinikum Marienhof/St.Josef gGmbH
Gesellschafter: Barmherzige Brüder Trier e.V. - Krankenpflegegenossenschaft der Schwestern vom Hl. Geist GmbH
Geschäftsform: gGmbH
Sitz: Koblenz
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Koblenz
HR-Nr.: HRB 6451
Geschäftsführer: Bruder Alfons M. Michels - Andreas Latz - Werner Hemmes