[texhax] Need Help regarding Font-Family

Nayan nayan at tasolglobal.com
Wed Feb 17 13:14:22 CET 2010

Hello,

    I am using LaTeX for creating PDF file.
    And I am creating PDF file by executing PHP script.
    In PDF, fonts will be come as per user requirement, i.e. font will
be dynamic.
    I have searched in google and file that for applying font in LaTeX,
I need to convert TTF font to TFM.
    I have also tried to applying TFM fonts but when executing "dvips"
command for creating ".ps" file, it is giving me  mktex error, i.e.
"don't know how to create bitmap font".

    Would you please help me for solving mktex error ?
    Is there any other way to apply TTF font directly or TFM fonts from
specific folder ?

    I am waiting for your reply.

Thanking You,
    -  Nayan Prajapati.