[texhax] diagrams of PaulTaylor

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 02:37:55 CET 2010

One of my esteemed colleagues complained that TexLive 2009 does not
have diagrams.sty he used to use

While there is diagrams.ps from some

/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/doc/latex/bardiag/example/diagrams.ps

and diagram.sty for chess there obviously no diagrams.sty on CTAN or
in the the author website (author himself suggests to get V3.93.tex
and rename it).

! YOU HAVE AN OUT OF DATE VERSION OF COMMUTATIVE DIAGRAMS! *
! it expired in December 2009 and is time-bombed for April *
! You may get an up to date version of this package from *
! either www.ctan.org or www.PaulTaylor.EU/diagrams/ *

While I don't care about commutative diagrams, there are some of my
colleagues who do. Any suggestion how to bring them from the
wilderness to civilized TeX distribution?

Thank you

Victor