[texhax] hyperref bookmarks problem

Jesús Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at me.com
Wed Nov 4 17:31:02 CET 2009

Hi Susan: At first I thought it might have something to do with the
absence of support for the expected character from the font, but that
is not the case. Libertine fonts do have support for a very wide set
of characters and at least, the spanish ones Im using, are fully
supported.
Your assumption regading the encoding sounds right to me. However, I
just can't seem to find the prick that might be lurking below that is
transforming the original encoding of the bookmark titles when
hypperef begins eating them.

Strange....