[texhax] hyperref bookmarks problem

Jesús Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at me.com
Wed Nov 4 16:39:27 CET 2009

El 04/11/2009, a las 10:07 a.m., Ulrike Fischer escribió:
> At first try if the problem goes away if you delete the unicode option
> of hyperref (don't forget to run xelatex at least twice).

Thanks Ulrike for your kind answer.

Ok. I tried compiling without the unicode option. Here's the result:
The chinese strange characters have disappeard from the top level
bookmarks. Now, the second level bookmarks are just garbled without
any coherence.
For example, where it says "-bito terrestre/landside" it should say
"Ámbito terreste/landside".There are other cropped words all around
the bookmark index.
Perhaps I reached a dead end here? I have RTFM and so far can't
understand where the problem might be located. The titles for each and
every section are correctly typed and this should not be happening.
Please look at the attached jpeg.

Guillermo