[texhax] Placing tables in APA

Kevin Shorner-Johnson kjoemail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:02:03 CET 2009

I have a question that seems to me like it should be fairly
straight-forward, but I can't find the magic solution.

I am writing a paper in APA style using the header:

\documentclass[man]{apa}

When I place tables in my document, this style automatically places all
tables at the end of the document (while in [man] mode). However, I would
really like for my tables to appear in the text of my document.  After
researching table floats and placement, I used:

\begin{table}[h]   -and-  \begin{table}[!h]

to force the table to appear in the body of the text, but to no avail. Is
there something that I am not trying?  Thank you so much for any help you
can provide.

Kevin Shorner-Johnson

--
Kevin Shorner-Johnson