[texhax] Word2Tex

Bill Elizondo elizondb at tamug.edu
Fri Mar 13 21:29:02 CET 2009

When trying to save a Word 2007 document (.docx) to .tex from your
Word2Tek I get this. No readable conversion and 1100 desktop icons of
the file that is being converted with only a small piece of the original
document in it (geneqold51). What is the problem? This software was just
bought and installed on Wed. March 11, 2009 on your recommendation.
Please send any information for this problem to me and cc
elizondb at tamug.edu.

Thank you

Bill Elizondo

System Analyst II

Computing and Information Services

Texas A & M University at Galveston

Desk 409-740-4860

elizondb at tamug.edu <mailto:elizondb at tamug.edu>

Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
the philosophy which does not laugh
and the greatness which does not bow before children.

- Kahlil Gibran